Free Kindlle App Download

Saturday, December 6, 2014

7 Great Tips on How to Improve Your Marketing Skills and Make Profits in Your Online Business

7 Great Tips on How to Improve Your Marketing Skills and Make Profits in Your Online Business


By Ariston P Awitan

I used to wonder in the past why some network-marketers can recruit people easily in their online businesses, while others, including me, were struggling in spite of hard work. I spent long hours in cold calling, attending conference call and hotel meetings but still, I could hardly convince people to join our home-based business. What's the problem?

This question had been bugging me for several years while trying to develop my network-marketing organization. I knew that I was serious, accountable, passionate, had belief in myself and belief in the products of the company.

Then I thought I need to try harder. So I tapped my warm market and bought expensive leads. I encouraged my prospects to attend conference calls. I sent extensive e-mails to my prospects, yet I was still frustrated because only a few joined my organization. There has got to be a better way!

I kept on searching for a better way to recruit people. Then one day, I came across The 7 Great Lies of network marketing. This is a free book that opened my eyes and showed me all the things that I had been dong wrong with my prospecting. It showed me that prospecting for members of your organization is less effective than marketing my product.
Actually I learned that the real product that I should market is not even my company product.The real product is me. So I have to know how to market myself. I have to position myself in the market place, develop and share values to my prospects so that they will look for me instead of me chasing them.




So here are the six great tips to improve your marketing and make profits on your online business:

1. Know exactly what you are doing wrong with your prospecting.

2. Learn from reliable sources like available--learn all the flaws of the old methods of prospecting.

3. Look for tools and training programs that teach you step by step how to create values that are useful for your prospects

4. Be resourceful in searching for the better ways to promote your personal website.

5. Evaluate the effectiveness of your new-found method.

6. Learn the techniques, educate yourself, be patient, learn and apply what you learned.

7. Teach and help others about your new-found model of marketing.

Patience is required if you really want to be a professional and eventually benefit from the wealth of materials to be learned.

Lately I discovered a Free Mentoring system which has been proven and is duplicable. You can use it for any online business that you are promoting. The link is in the author's Box.
The effort you spend in learning this new model of marketing is all worth your precious time. You will learn the techniques to market yourself, so that your prospects will look for you, follow you and even join you in your organization

You do not need to harass anyone anymore. Your prospects will be lining up for your opportunity instead. And then you will realize why Traditional out-dated methods of marketing are literally self-sabotaging your success.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ariston_P_Awitan


http://EzineArticles.com/?7-Great-Tips-on-How-to-Improve-Your-Marketing-Skills-and-Make-Profits-in-Your-Online-Business&id=1631340

Share this on Linkedin

Share this on StumbleUpon